I did not know what to do with this domain anymore, as it usually is a personal expression, the actual word of the domain "SoSouiX," was an attempt to make up a word truly unique not any body or any thing else has in label or use, and since it is a made up word that reminds people of an Mdewakanton tribe, I figure it had reservations for existing as alien landing, therefore I have changed it to my own thoughts of a little island in Lake Minnetonka told to me as being owned by the Historical society, dedicate this site to Eagle Island, which in the words of They Might Be Giants, to me has a "little birdhouse in your soul."
A serious subdivision owner culture mainland problem of Eagle Islands governing Mound main land property illustrated in these pointers:
1. Seasonal fair grounds come and go and what to they leave if not but only the attractions and people left? Human involvement such as extra trash around, that also has to be extra picked up. This examines a traffic example, pollutant.
2. A home whose postal address is on a dead end road, quiet of heavy traffic, but also borders on railroad tracks in the back of the property, that is quiet of liter.
3. A city project that changes the throughput of a county road to diverted a block difference and uses the dead end road making it no longer no outlet, as well a unused railroad converted to a public city biking/walking path that is frequently used.
4. These increases of traffic leave only two directional borders non city as neighbor homeowners, but more importantly need a no fly zone for the pollutant of omissions, in surrounding lake waters filtration treatments.
5. It is as to human trash of used food wrappers and other papers with inks, as is to engine omissions when traffic is all sized borderline, in the statistics of how many shall pass by, that is responsible for said lake qualities, of which, lake Minnetonka is rather mucky.
6. It is the responsibility of man made enmities that is the duty to oversee and catch such conclusions that rightfully basis of, in federal restrictions year round access to in security of, small fresh water islands have, where snow seasons.
7. The local bluest lake in Minnesota on any given available viewing perspective day is Mystic Lake in challenge, challenged by, any and all Minnesota lakes rivers streams and ponds that number well over 10 thousand in body of water count.
8. The open door policy of 24/7/365 through all entertained customer, unarmed security guards, and management in rotation any snapshot past present or future, only debates the return customer, and truth of a door, that is not to be containment shut, or any period of entirety to the facility.
9. The arriving and leaving, returning and employed by, persons or parties of the entire establishment, gamer or guard, is contingent on its ability to keep the pollutant individuals coming and going, with doors logically, always open, and the zoo effect of migration there in which is met favored of filtration appeased.
10. Failing upon burden of a man made island on Lake Minnetonka, is the insurance of the minor variant tests placed upon it, that water level results are in today for, and the responsibility becomes expression, the clear water immediately around the island, no other place in lake Minnetonka similar, seen the sand floor over a foot under.
11. A river loch is a man made structure, responsible in taking control of a body of water in a major way, for the modern marvel of conducting the river, needing ordinance to pass for a loch to commence in construction referencing aquatic life and water levels nearing the embankment for home basements.
12. No fly zone recommended over all of B3 district in Mound, due par the military over pass exercise in the month of June 2020, and pollutant reduction impact the governing property may provide upon the lake in potential never having Mystic share responsible flow, in muck allowed further by warning to carriers of foreign milfoil and exotic specie warning.